Friday 13 October 2017

Just Add Ink Challenge #381 - Birthday Delivery

Happy Friday people and welcome to another Just Add Ink Challenge, where this week we need to just choose two of the following things to add to you card: Embossing Paste, Colouring or Sequins.

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/10/just-add-ink-381just-choose-two.html

I decided to go down the colouring road and of course adding sequins is always a given!!


I just adore this little girl in the Birthday Delivery stamp set and I kind of think she looks a little like me when I was a child. I think it's the curly hair.

I used my aqua painter to watercolour my image today and I really do think the more you practise the better you get at watercolouring and I think this might be my best one to date. It certainly made me feel like watercolouring a few more of the images in the set. The poodle has been calling my name for a while.

I hope you find some time this weekend to join in with us and get a little crafty. I know myself and the rest of the girls love seeing what you all make!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

7 comments :

  1. You've aced colouring with an aqua painter by the look of this - love the detail you've added by grounding her! Such a sweet card, & those iridescent sequins are a perfect finishing touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful Chloe! I love the soft colours, the awesome colouring and your multi toned sentiment really ties all the card elements together! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want to see a curly haired baby picture!!! Your colouring is spot on - and this is an amazing card! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I'm starting to think l might need this set after all! She is just too cute Chloe, absolutely love this one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning Chloe! Your colouring is so soft and beautiful and I love your sprinkling of sequins and multicoloured sentiment too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is stunning!!! Your colouring is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Chloe...she's adorable! Everytime I see this set used, I want it a little more, but I think you've finally convinced me! Just love the detail you've added with your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete