Tuesday 21 November 2017

Onstage Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day 1: Painted with Love Stacking Boxes

Wow I'm so excited to be able to finally share my Onstage Display samples that I made for Melbourne.

I was so lucky to get chosen and the new goodies that Stampin' Up! sent were awesome. So today and over the next 6 days myself and my global Display Stamping sisters are getting together to share all our stunning displays in a fun blog hop!

So the first creation I wanted to share was a set of three stacking boxes using the stunning NEW Painted with Love specialty designer series paper.

Isn't that new paper stunning!! The deep pinks, purples and peach team up perfectly with the brush sweeps of gold foil. And every single sheet in this pack has a gold foiled side and a plain side.

Because the paper is so beautiful and really the star of the show, I wanted to keep the embellishments simple and so I decided to add a few hearts from the NEW stamp set called Heart Happiness, which I gold embossed and fussy cut out.

I tied everything together with out lovely Berry Burst crinkled ribbon and gold sequins. I can't wait to feel these little boxes with yummies for someone special.

 http://dostamping.typepad.com/dost.../2017/11/display01.htmlThank you for blog hoping along with us today. I really do hope you'll pop in again tomorrow and hop along again to see some more gorgeous projects. But now it's time for you to hop on over to Dawn Olchefske and check out what stunning master piece she has to share today!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo





7 comments :

  1. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr21 November 2017 at 21:42

    TRES JOLIES AVEC CES COULEURS DE VIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink, pretty and so stunning. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous paper! Stunning project! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. These boxes are gorgeous Chloe! They really show off how beautiful that DSP is! Can't wait until tonight's hop to see what you have to share! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this project and paper... Do you have directions for the boxes? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Chlo! Such a fab way to show off that stunning DSP.

    ReplyDelete