Wednesday 22 November 2017

Onstage Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day 2: Petal Passion DSP and Perennial Birthday

Welcome back to day two of our Onstage Display Stamper blog hop and I hope you've enjoyed yourself so far. The girls have made some amazing displays and I don't know about you, but I know my Occasions catalogue wishlist is growing.

Today I thought I would share two cards that I made with our NEW black and white designer series paper, called Petal Passion.

The first card I left the paper as it was and just added a little silver glimmer boarder and a sentiment from another NEW stamp set called Perennial Birthday.

But for the second card I wanted to show how versatile this patterned paper was and I decided to use my new Stampin' Blends and coloured it in
Wow what a difference the Blends made. The card layout is the same and I kept the sentiment the same too, but just adding some colour to the paper has made this card go from lovely to stunning.
I can see myself using this DSP a lot and can't wait to try other ways to add colour to it.

Thank you for blog hoping along with us once again. I hope you are looking forward to day 3 as much as I am! But it's that time again to head over to the amazing Dawn Olchefske and see what amazing creation she has today!

http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2017/11/display02.htmlHappy Crafting,
Chlo








1 comment :

  1. The colorized one is so beautiful! But the idea is good to show both ways. I like your Chloe presentations.

    ReplyDelete