Wednesday 23 November 2011

Christmas Candles


Low and behold, I manged to get all three children down for an afternoon sleep, which never happens and then they all slept for about 2 hours!! So while I had all this free time I decided to start on my kids teachers presents. A Stampin' Up friend of mine showed me how to stamp on candles using tissue paper and it looked like so much fun I couldn't wait to give it ago.

I also just recently brought off ebay the little Sizzix Scallop label die (don't you just love finding a bargain on ebay). I'm so in love with this little label and it finishes off the candles beautifully.

Oh and yes I did do a green and red candle. I like it, but have to say I don't 'love' it like the blue ones. Funnily enough everyone else prefers the "Christmas coloured" one lol.

Hugs,
Chlo


Ingredients

Cardstock: Concord Crush and Real Red - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Snow Swirled and Season of Joy - Stampin' Up
Ink: Concord Crush, Bashful Blue, Real Red and Garden Green - Stampin' Up
Other: Silver rhinestones - Kaisercraft, Silver embossing powder - American Craft Zing, cellophane and ribbon.

No comments :

Post a Comment