Monday 26 November 2012

Tags til Christmas

I'm still being a super busy beaver at the moment, getting ready for my upcoming Christmas market, but I wanted to share these gorgeous Gift Tag bags I've whipped up.




I made these using the brilliant 'Tags Til Christmas' stamp set. This stamp set is perfect, as far as I'm concerned. Any stamp that has a matching punch is amazing and this whole set matches one punch or another... BRILLIANT!!

So with a bit of ink, cardstock and a punch and your done. Cute, easy, cheap Christmas Tags!! And who could go wrong when teaming the tags with some super sparkly Glimmer paper. They are going to look gorgeous under the Christmas tree with all the fairy lights sparkling.

Right better get on, have more bows to share with you in the next few days!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink- Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Early Espresso
Stamps - Tags Til Christmas and Snow Swirled
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Silver and Champagne Glimmer Paper.
Other - Decorative Label Punch, 1 3/4 Circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Top Note Die and Bakers Twine.


No comments :

Post a Comment