Monday 3 December 2012

The Super Trimmer is available today!!

Woo Hoo the new Stampin Up trimmer has finally made it across the Pacific!!

Now I can't give you a personal review, as I'm still waiting on mine to arrive :-( BUT, I have heard nothing but praise for this awesome little trimmer and I just can't wait to get my hands on it.



Here is a little video from Stampin Up, explaining some of the amazing features that can be found on the trimmer and as soon as mine arrives I'll be giving you a full review, with photos!!

But if you can't wait and have decided that you need yours NOW, then drop my an email and I'll get the order placed ASAP... For only $49.95 (plus postage) it would make a perfect Christmas present for yourself, I know mine did !!

Have Fun,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment