Monday 18 February 2013

"I'm late, I'm late...

For a very important date" well according to the white rabbit anyway lol.

So here is my Valentines card!! I know, it's almost 5 days late, but it's really not a big deal in my house... actually come to think of it, Hubby doesn't make a big deal about any of it lol.

BUT, I love any excuse to go and have a play with my SU goodies so off I went. Now I'm pretty sure this card is a CASE, but i have no idea where!! I'm usually such a stickler for giving credit and linking back to the original designer, but I can't for the life of me find where i saw this. I'll update if I suddenly remember!!


This is not my usual style of card. There is a lot of white, but I still think it works. It's good to push yourself sometimes!!

Anyway, Hubby loved it, so I guess that's all that matters!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Real Red
Stamp Set - Delightful Dozen
Cardstock - Whisper White, Silver Glimmer and Real Red Paper Stack.
Others - Hearts Embossing folder and Hearts Framelits.

No comments :

Post a Comment