Tuesday 26 February 2013

Pleasant Poppies

I have had the Pleasant Poppies background stamp for while and have never inked it up. Shameful I know and I really, really liked it!!

So I over the last few weeks, I made two cards. One was for my Auntie who had been unwell and the other was for a Stampin' Up party, which means I haven't been able to share either of them until today. Well I say today, one today and one tomorrow... I need to keep you coming back for more now don't I!!


This card is a CASE card, which just tells me I spend to much time on Pinterest lol. This was inspired by the uber talented Karen Barber, who runs "A Stamper's Diary" blog. To see the original card just click HERE. Her blog has some seriously gorgeous cards on there. In fact I could spend the next month just casing Karens cards.

As you can see from the original card, I haven't really changed much. just a few like tweaks here and there, but really, the card is so beautiful why would you want to change it!!

I do have two things I would like to direct you to. One was I have, yet again, used the little Petite curl label punch and matching SAB stamp set, Pretty Petites, for my little tags. I just love this pair and I'm telling you, if you only choose two SAB items this year, make sure it's these two!!

Also I wanted to point out the doily like circle that I have mounted the poppies on. That is one of the circles that comes with the Perfect Pennant die, which I used here to make my DS2 birthday banner. See how versatile that die is. I love something that can multi task!!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Real Red and Lucky Limeade
Stamps - Pleasant Poppies and Pretty Petites
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Real Read and Early Espresso
Other - Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Petite Curl Label Punch, Perfect Pennant Die, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (R), Blender Pens, Elegant Lines and Square Lattice Embossing Folder.

No comments :

Post a Comment