Friday 7 June 2013

Sneak Peek - Something New!!

Today I had planned to share some cards I've been making using retired goodies, as this will be my last chance to use them.

But I have to admit I'm one of those demos who has to have new things and even though I'm sad to see stamps, colours, paper and other bits and pieces retire, I'm never sad enough to hold onto any of them as I know I will always reach for my new goodies every time!

So today is no exception to that. I have been itching to use my washi tape that came in the This and That Bundle, oh and even though you can't get the items as a "bundle" now, they are still available to buy separately. You don't have to wait for the new catty to buy them!!


You might also notice I used a new, and probably a favourite, stamp set that we got at convention called Gorgeous Grunge. This set is how I made all the great paint splatter effect you can see in the corners. I just love how easy it was to "grunge" up the card in minutes. Oh and who doesn't love the washi tape!!! I mean, honestly, have you tried this stuff? Its awesome and I sooo hope we get more of it... LOTS more please!!!

So that's all the sneaks for today. I'm sitting waiting very (un) patiently for my big brown box of goodies to arrive so I can start sharing more great cards using stamps from our Awesome new catalogue!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge (New) and Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake and Pool Party
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Very Vanilla and Calypso Coral
Other - This and That Washi Tape, Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punch, Pool Party Bakers Twine and Apothecary Accent Framelits.

No comments :

Post a Comment