Thursday 15 August 2013

Getting in on the trend!!

Am I the only one, who has noticed this sudden trend of Sunburst Cards? They are just flooding my Pinterest boards at the moment. Now I know I'm always late to the party, but I think this time I could be classed as fashionable late!

I used heaps of what I class as "new" products on this card because, firstly they are all from our new annual catty and secondly because they arrived in my order just before we moved and so have been sitting patiently in a box for the past few weeks.


I have to say, it came together much quicker then I thought and I love this colour combination too. Usually I see Basic Black with Melon Mambo, but I really don't like that pink at all. So then I suddenly thought I would pair it with one of the new In-Colours Strawberry Slush. It was just a little bit softer, but still gave that little kick sitting next to the black.

I'm not sure if you can see it in the photo above, but I have also used Black Embossing powder on both the sentiment and with the stamp from the Chalk Talk set.


I love the Chalk Talk stamp set. It has so many gorgeous phrases in it, oh and did I mention that it has matching framelits.... see nothing is better then that!!

And remember, you can buy any of these goodies, direct from me by emailing an order or why not hop on over to my store and see what other goodies we have that you may like.

Well it looks like my new craft room has been well and truly broken in. I've just got to find a way to keep it clean now... Hmmm, ideas in the comment box please!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush and Basic Black
Stamps: Chalk Talk and Lots of Thanks
DSP: Modern Medley
Other: Black Embossing Powder, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch, Rhinestones and Strawberry Slush stretched Ruffled Ribbon.



No comments :

Post a Comment