Friday 16 August 2013

Upcoming Class Dates


So, the real important news of today is that my scraproom is finally all set up and that means that I can finally get back to running classes for you all... Yippee!!

I have two sets of dates for you. The first are for my monthly Card Classes which will run every second Saturday of the month (expect for this month as I'm running late) and the second lot of dates are for my new Scrapbooking Classes which will run the last Thursday of the month:


Card Class Dates

Sat 24th Aug @ 2pm
Sat 14th Sept @ 2pm
Sat 12th Oct @ 2pm
Sat 9th Nov @ 2pm
Sat 14th Dec @ 2pm
Sat 11th Jan @ 2pm

 




 Scrapbook Classes

Thurs 29th Aug @ 7.30pm
Thurs 26th Sept @ 7.30pm
Thurs 31st Oct @ 7.30pm
Thurs 28th Nov @ 7.30pm
Thurs 30th Jan @ 7.30pm

Ok so with all my classes it will be first come, first serve and I'm looking at groups of 6 for each date. Card Classes will be $20 unless specified and Scrapbook Classes will be $20 too.

With regards to my scrapbooking classes, I plan to do a mixture of single and double layouts and try to show you how to incorporate stamps as well as making your own embellishments. It may be a little bit of trial and error to start with so please stay with me :-)

"But what about Christmas?" I hear you say. Yes don't panic, I will be doing a few Christmas card classes separately to my usual monthly card class, so stay tuned for those dates too.

Well that’s all from me for now. To book into any of the classes or you want some more info on anything, then you can send me an email 


Have Fun,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment