Monday 27 July 2015

Awesomely Artistic - Swing-Out Card

I have seen lots of these Swing-out, Fold-out, Pop-out cards and decided that I wanted to give it ago for class last week. Well it was a big success and the girls loved making them. I think they even had plans to go home and make some of their own designs, which is exactly what I love to hear!!

I really hope you get the idea of  what the card looks like, because it was pretty tricky to photograph. I decorated the front using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set, which I really enjoy stamping with.



I used some gold embossing powder to make my dragonfly standout and then added some of our gorgeous new gold thread. Man I'm going through a lot of that at the moment. It just seems to go with everything lol

I added two little "hinges" to the top and the bottom of my Very Vanilla insert to stop the card front from flapping around. Putting them in, also means the card front swings out every time you open it now too.

Hope you have as much fun making these as I did and if your looking for a great tutorial then pop over to Dawn's Stampin Thoughts as she has an awesome video.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :

  1. Just had a sneak-peak...and it is so lovely Chloe...and yes I do have a look at Dawn's page occasionally...have a great weekend love

    ReplyDelete