Sunday 13 March 2016

Can You Case It? #111 - Birthday Blooms


Yeah for another Can You Case It challenge and this weeks is awesome and super simple. We just need to pick three colours. Yep, that's it. Any three colours!!


I decided to do a little double time stamping using the gorgeous Birthday Blooms stamp. I haven't done triple or double time stamping for ages, and it's always nice to dust off an old technique and freshen it up with new stamps.


I'm still working on my water colouring, but have to admit I was pretty happy with this effort. I simple adore Pink Pirouette and have found water colouring with lighter shades is a little easier to get the depths of colour right.

This really is such a fun technique and there is very little cutting for it. Oh and of course, colouring is suppose to be very good for de-stress so what's not to love.

Well thank you for joining me for another challenge. I really hope you can pop over and visit the other DT's and don't forget to share the love too!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment