Wednesday 16 March 2016

Happy Birthday - Birthday Bouquet DSP

Omg, I actually manage to blog a card that isn't for a challenge!! Life sometimes tries to get in the way of crafting, but you just have to say enough is enough and so I have given myself this week to grab some crafty me time... oh and it just so happens my In-Laws who are staying with us for 8 weeks, have gone away this week too. Coincident??? I think not!

So to celebrate my new found craft time, I decided it was the perfect occasion to use some of the absolutely stunning Birthday Bouquet DSP. I have honestly been hoarding this paper since I got it, but like my dear Nan always said, "You can't take it with you". I'm pretty sure she wasn't talking about paper, but still the idea's the same.


How gorgeous is this paper, and in real life it's just outstanding. With such pretty, girly paper I had to add a butterfly and of course a bit of bling.

The butterfly framelits and thinlits are really a must have item and they can be used in so many different ways. I actually cut mine using the precision plate, which made the cuts beautifully clean and all those little pieces simple pop out.

Now I know the little rhinestone embellishment is not a current item, but we do have the cute little Botanical Garden Jewels, in the Occasions catalogue and they would be just as pretty.

So that's it for me today. Fingers crossed my Crafters Holiday continues and I'll be back on the blog again very soon. But mean while I thought I would share a little photo of my darling Nan and I when I visited her in the UK last year. She'll be 80 this year and is such an inspiration. I love her dearly and wish we could catch up for a cuppa more times then we do!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment