Sunday 3 July 2016

Can You Case it #127 Colour challenge - Love and Affection

http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=3288.
Can you believe we are now past the half way mark for 2016?? The year is flying along and as much as I hate how fast life is passing by I really am looking forward to what the end of the year means to me: Summer, Long afternoons, family time at the beach, maybe a holiday overseas and my all time favorite
celebration, Christmas!!

But before we start thinking of Christmas cards and all things Christmassy, lets take a look at the new challenge this week over at the Can You Case It blog:

http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=3288.

I have to admit I was pretty excited about this colour challenge because I love these colours together and I knew what I was going to do straight away:


It's a fairly simple card this week but I wanted to keep it that way, as these are my Thank You cards for all the customers who placed orders with me in June and I need to make a fair few of them... Yippee!!

I have added lots of subtle glitter and sparkle to these cards, by flicking the Wink of Stella pen all over it and also colouring in the main flower. It's hard to photograph, but they are really pretty in real life.

A little twirl of the gorgeous copper thread and a few pearls and there you have it. I love it when an idea in your head comes to life on the card!!

So now it's your turn, pop over to the blog and check out all the other DT's cards and don't forget to have a go too!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

4 comments :

  1. Chloe this card may be simple in design but it's effect is powerful. Stunning! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Chloe, So clean and simple. Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe! I love how well put together this simple card is - that copper thread is a nice touch! :) ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple and classy this card is! It will be great for what you intend it for! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete