Friday 8 July 2016

TGIF Sketch Challenge #63 - Jar of Love


 Hooray it's Friday and it's also my week over at TGIF Challenge Blog. This week we have a a sketch for you all and I have to say I found this one a little tricky:
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/07/tgifc63.html

I really had no idea what I was going to do for it and everything I tried was just a little too big or too small. In the end I took a bit of  creative license and decided to change the sketch up a little:


I have no idea why I was so drawn to the little fish from the Jar of Love set, but I really wanted to use him on my card and so I decided to use him as my main element but instead of just having 6 I got a little bit carried away.

I used Dapper Denim ink and stamped the fish over and over again, which is how I got your ombre effect. The Best Fishes sentiment is also from Jar of Love and is the perfect paring.

Well, I hope you all enjoy your weekend and find some time to get a bit of craft done. Oh and make sure you pop over to the TGIF blog and take a look at all the other amazing designs.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo x


Product List
 

No comments :

Post a Comment