Friday 12 August 2016

Santa's Sleigh - Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek

Ok, so I made this card today and usually I would have blogged about it tomorrow or even Sunday, but to be honest I just loved it so much and completely thrilled with how it came out, that I really couldn't wait to share it with you all!!
Gosh, isn't that just the cutest Christmas card. I usually send a special card to my Mum, Nan and Mother-in-law but I love this one so much I'm pretty sure I'll be posting it to myself!!

Z folds are all in at the moment and as soon as I got my new Santa's Sleigh stamp set and matching framelits I knew this was what I was going to use it for. Funnily enough, my gorgeous friend and fellow demo Kim at Kim's Paper Krafts, had the exact same idea and so we got together this afternoon for a few hours and made our cards. They are kind of the same but different. I sponged my background, where Kim used the salt resist technique. I love the fact we had the same plan but came up with different cards. You can see hers over at her blog.

There are so many Holiday Catalogue sneak peeks on this card. We have the Santa's Sleigh stamps and framelits which come in a bundle and the little jingle bells which come in a mixed box of silver and red. Oh and yes they do really ring too.

I'm really glad I got to share my card with you and remember if you would like you very own copy of the Holiday catalogue just click HERE. Ordering from the catalogue starts on Sept 1st, which is only a few weeks away!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

2 comments :

  1. Looks gorgeous Chloe and thanks for the link. Looking forward to our next crafting afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, this is really spectacular. The sponged background looks amazing & the z fold is a brilliant way to show off the sleigh & reindeers. A perfect Christmas decor piece - so much more than a card. LOVE!
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete