Tuesday 2 August 2016

Thoughtful Branchs and I Stamped That Promotion

Beginning of the month is always so exciting, especially when Stampin' Up! announces a new promotion and even more so when that promotion include two brand new stamp sets!!

The first stamp set that I want to show you is the new I stamped This set. I think everyone should have a set like this in their collection. It's the perfect finishing touch to add to the back of your beautiful hand-stamped card or even to attach to a gift tag. And because it has the ©Stampin' Up! logo, it meets the Stampin' Up! Angel Policy which is needed to sell your cards.
This stamp set is available from today until 31st May 2017 and I for one can't wait to receive it. Pop over to my Store for more information on this set.

Now the next set I have to share with you all is actually a Bundle - stamp set with matching framelits, called Thoughtful Branches. If you are often on Pinterest then you would have already seen lots of cards made with this new bundle. One of the perks of being a Demo is that we sometimes get to order new items in advance. The inspiration and idea's for this bundle is mind blowing.


Unfortunately this bundle is only around until the end of the month or until stocks last and I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not going to last that long at all. So don't delay and click the link for my Shop and place an order today!!

Happy Shopping,
Chlo
x



No comments :

Post a Comment