Tuesday 1 November 2016

*** NEW *** Stitched Shape Framelits and 25% off Selected Stamp sets

Wow, we finally made it home after a very long journey. Our 5 hour flight was delayed by an hour due to a huge storm that hit Nadi, just as we were going to board. And when we did finally make it to Sydney, we then had a 4 hour drive back to beautiful Port. Finally rolled into bed by 1.30am.

As lovely as our holiday was, there really is nothing as comfortable then your own bed, that's for sure.

And so this morning, I was up again, bright eyed and bushy tailed, grabbing groceries and getting the mountain of holiday washing done, so I can start packing for my next little adventure to Brisbane, for Stampin's Up's Onstage Live!!

But amongst all the excitement, tiredness and washing (did I meantion I have 6 loads worth to do!!) I suddenly realized that I hadn't let you all know about the fantastic new special's that SU have for us today!!

First up, is the long awaited Stitched Shape Framelits, which I am dying to get my hands on. I have included a video below of what these actually are and how you use them.


Don't they look fantastic!! To place your order for them, just click HERE!!

BUT WAIT...

Before you pop off to order your framelits, why not double check our awesome 25% off selected stamp sets too:
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4006341
How exciting is it all!! And I still have a couple of the Limited Edition pop up rubbish bins available to, which I was giving away with a $50 order, before postage.

So, while I finish of the washing and packing, why not do yourself a favor and pop on over to my store and place an order today!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment