Monday 10 July 2017

Missing Mojo Monday - Jar of Love

It's Monday and so I thought we should have one more Missing Mojo post. Today I have my last tip on how to work through your creative block.

Now last time I talked about using our catalogues to look for inspiration and today I wanted to bring your attention to a little, probably unknown website called Pinterest!! Ok so that is a little tongue in cheek as I think everyone on the planet has at least heard of Pinterest, if not have there own boards. This website really has changed the way crafters, especially, interact and you can find inspiration for everything and anything.

So today I wanted to share a card that I CASED from pinterest. The original designer of the card is Ruby from Love2BeCreative, and I just loved her use of colours and design. You can see Ruby's amazing card HERE and here is my CASE:


Now even though I had planned to straight out CASE Ruby's design, I still ended up changing mine up a little. I changed my orientation from portrait to landscape, plus I decided to use a different sentiment too.

I guess that's the great thing about CASEing a card. Even when you plan to simply copy, you still add a little of your own personality to it!!

So, that's it for my Mojo Monday's. I really hope I gave you a few handful hints and tips, that will kick start your missing mojo. I know it has certainly helped find mine creativity again!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List
Jar Of Love Photopolymer Bundle
Jar Of Love Photopolymer Bundle
[142342]

1 comment :