Wednesday 12 July 2017

Stamp out Cancer event for the Biggest Morning Tea - Ribbon of Courage

So on Sunday 21st May my gorgeous friend and fellow demo Nic from Nic's Creating Cards and I hosted our very first Biggest Morning Tea to help raise funds for the Cancer Council. We called it Stamp out Cancer and set ourselves a goal to raise $500.

I contacted Stampin' Up! and they very generously donated a huge box of Stampin' Up! products, which Nic and I also added too, for the raffle on the morning. We planned a few other games like, guess how much ribbon is in the jar and pick a lucky tea cup.

Nic and I spent the day before making lots of goodies to eat plus cutting for a make & Take too.

To say the day was a success would be an understatement. Everyone had an amazing time and we spent 3 fun filled hours, eating, crafting and raising money for this amazing charity. Here are a few photo's from the day:






It was such a an amazing day and Nic and I can't thank everyone enough who attended, donated and or helped in anyway.

So I'm guessing you are wonder how close we got to our original target of $500...

Well thanks to all of you, our original goal was smashed and we actually raised $837.85!!


How incredible it that. Oh my goodness, I'm still pinching myself today. So for those who asked if we will be hosting another one next year. The overwhelming response is YES. Nic and I have already started planning our next one, so watch this space!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo xx

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment