Friday 14 July 2017

TGIF #116 Sketch Challenge - Soft Sayings

How quickly do these Friday's seem to come around. My hubby mentions how quickly the year seems to be going (He's a half glass empty kind of person sometimes) and I said, it just means that Spring and warmer day's are just around the corner (Yep, I'm totally a full glass kind of girl!!)

But with another Friday comes with it another design team challenge and this Friday is Sketch challenge day with the girls at TGIF and I just L.O.V.E.D the sketch this week:
It's such a great one and can be used for some many different cards. I decided that I had some gorgeous paper that has been calling my name since I brought it and today just had to be the day!!

This super pretty paper is called Bundle of Love and it's so gorgeous. the first 6x pieces have a blue and vanilla pattern and then the next 6x pieces have the same pattern but in pink and vanilla. Great for wedding's or baby cards. BUT and this is what I loved most. the back side of the paper has the same pattern as before but in Vanilla and gold foil!! It really is gorgeous in real life and you just have to order some. Take my word for it you wont regret it.

And how gorgeous are those little glimmer leaves and stamp sets?! This is actually from the Soft Sayings kits. I only made up half my kit so I could use the other half on some other cards. And this stamp set, which you can only get if your purchase the full kit, is stunning.

I decided to clear emboss the flower on to the very vanilla, just to give it some dimensions and I then decided to gold emboss the sentiment because, well, you can never have enough gold and glitter!!

And now it's over to you. I really can't wait to see what you guys come up with, using this awesome sketch and don't forget to take a peek at what the other Designs have come up with too.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

1 comment :

  1. So cute! Love the colour combination and a bit of "bling" with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete