Saturday 15 July 2017

Stamping out Cancer - Ribbon of Courage

Happy Saturday guys!!

Today I'm sharing a Thank You card that I made with the Ribbon of Couarge stamp set. After such a successful Biggest Morning Tea in May, I needed to make few thank you cards to send to those who placed online donations. I really love the new Ribbon of Courage stamp set and of course it tired in perfectly for my theme.


I couldn't decide on which colour to use so I of course whipped up the card design in a few different colours.

Tell me I'm not the only one missing all the coloured Glimmer cardstock? Blushing Bride was such a beautiful colour and I still had a few spare pieces of the Bermuda Bay Glimmer from the Sale-a-Bration promotion. How awesome do those dies cuts look in the glimmer!

These cards are only note card size but they were perfect for a little Thank You in the mail. After all who doesn't love receiving happy mail!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

2 comments :

  1. These were so pretty Chloe. A gorgeous way to use the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Chloe. A gorgeous way to use the stamp.

    ReplyDelete