Wednesday 10 October 2018

Christmas Wreath - Timeless Tidings

Happy hump day guys. I have a fun punch card to share with you today, using the gorgeous new sprig punch.


I love how this came together and it was pretty easy too. I was totally inspired by a card I saw by Isabell Nossawa on a the demonstrator Facebook page. Isabell actually cut her sprigs in half to make her wreath but I wanted mine a bit fuller.

I have uploaded my Facebook live tutorial to my YouTube Channel and so you can now pop over and take a look at how I put the whole card together.

I absolutely love this punch, i think it's so versatile and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will roll over into the next catalogue. But if you don't have it yet, make sure you head over to my store and grab yours.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List

1 comment :

  1. Hello Chloe! I love your card and wreath! I used your instruction to make a sweet wreath ornament, adding a link to your project, on my blog: http://www.serenestamper.com/2018/11/sprig-wreath-christmas-wreath-video.html Thank you for the inspiration! ~ Tina

    ReplyDelete