Friday 22 February 2019

Sometimes it's all about the dies - Foliage Framelits

Have you ever brought just the stamp sets or just the framelits? Have you wondered if people even do that? Well I didn't for this set, but I really could have done, because the dies are absolutely amazing on their own.

Don't get me wrong, I love the stamp set too, but the different leaves, branches and sprigs in the Foliage Framelits are to die for and this card really celebrates them all.

Oh and just quietly, I'm head over heels for this sentiment banner stamp and die. It's a gorgeous shape and size if you ask me.

The colour combination was completely inspired by the colours in the Share Wat You Love designer series paper. I probable would never have put the four colour together, but they absolutely work.

My girls really did love making this card in class and I think out of the three designs we did, this was agreed to be everyone's favourite. Plus, how could I have had this cute Petal Pairs embossing folder for almost a year and only just used it!?!?!? And the other one in the set is just as stunning. That will be finding itself on a card very soon too!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment