Wednesday 20 February 2019

Watercolours in Cornwall - By the Bay Sale-a-Bration

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks the By the Bay stamp set reminds them of the houses and coastlines on the Cornish coast in the England. It brings to mind, long sunny days, eating strawberries and ice cream. I spent lots of time in Cornwall and really hope to take the children there when we go back to visit again soon.

The pretty little house in this set, just called to me to water colour it and I wanted to use this card for a man or a women so I left the colours pretty neutral for that reason.


I wanted to keep this card as simple as possible and I thought the little sentiment was just perfect and all I needed to add to finish it off.

So many of the Sale-a-Bration goodies are selling out so don't hesitate, place an order and grab your favorites today!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  



 
Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment