Wednesday 31 July 2019

Just Add Ink 467 - Bloom & Grow

Wow it's been a while since I last took part in a Just Add Ink challenge, but I do love a good sketch and this weeks JAI challenge is a great sketch and really had the craft juices flowing.
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2019/07/just-add-ink-467sketch.html
I had also been looking for a reason to break out the Bloom & Grow stamps and so this card just seemed perfect for it. The hardest part was going to choose which of the flower bunches I was going to use.

 Can we just take a minute to breath in the gorgeousness of the Perennial Essence designer series paper!! Seriously, I have all the love eyes for that beautiful paper. I really wanted to make it the star of the show as much as the lovely flower stamps. Every sheet reminds me of the Moet paintings. Stunning.

Used a few Stampin' Blends in the same colours that you will find in the DSP, to colour the flowers in and of course everything looks better with a little bit of Wink of Stella, which I even used over the top of the stamped sentiment.

I forgot how much I love taking part in Challenges and after today, I think I'm going to be getting back into them. They are the perfect way to kick start your creativity!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

3 comments :

  1. Ooh!!! Such= a gorgeous card! Beautiful colours and love the little bloom of flowers gorgeously positioned on the frame! Lots of heart eyes!! Thanks for playing along this week (and entering in on time. Ha!!! ). Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chloe your bunch of flowers are the perfect complement to the lovely paper. I love how the DSP is background but at the same time is part of the focal point. So wonderful to have you join us this week. Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your card matches your blog theme....stunning papers, lovely colours and design simplicity. Lovely Chantell xx

    ReplyDelete