Monday 12 August 2019

Feel's like Spring - Piece of Cake

Happy Monday guys, I hope you've had a fantastic weekend. It's been very cold and windy here and I'm really looking forward to Spring, which inspired my card this week.

I found this beautiful card on Pinterest by Chris Slogar. Chris had made this card design in three different colours and I just couldn't wait to make a similar card. You can see Chris's amazing cards over on her blog: Buckeye Inklings.

This is my version:

It's seriously so bright and cheerful and just makes me think of warm days, time with the family enjoying the sun. I really loved colouring the fun cake on this card. I seriously can't put my Stampin' Blends away at the moment (which I think you'll realize over the next couple of weeks!)

And can we just talk about this stunning new embossing folder!! I have all the love eyes for this one. The text is so soft and gentle but still gives the perfect amount of impact. Another item you guys NEED to order right away.

So here's to a fantastic week with lots of crafting on the horizon... hopefully!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 

No comments :

Post a Comment