Thursday 8 August 2019

Scan N Cut Tutorial: How to cut around stamped images - Bloom and Grow

I'm sharing another super simple tutorial on what I really use my Scan N Cut for, 90% of the time. And that is to cut around my stamped images that I don't have dies for.

This really is the main reason for my purchase of this machine and the scanning function is what sold this elecrtic cutter over all the others.

This tutorial is simple, easy and saves me so much time. especially at Christmas time when I may be mass producing cards.


As always, the stamps, inks, embellishments and pattern paper that I share in these videos can all be purchased, through me, at my online store.

I also get asked a lot about this awesome mat that I have been using in my videos. It is called an Artistix Direct mat and it comes from a company in the UK. I honestly can't tell you how this mat has changed my Scan N Cut experience for the better and even though I have gone through 5 Brother mats, within 3 months, I have had this one Artistix Mat for almot 6 months and it is still as good as the first time I used it. And yes the do sell a mat for the DX version too. I also have now got 5 other friends onto these mats and they can't believe the difference.

So head over to the website and check them out for yourself, it will be the best thing you buy yourself, I promise!!:  https://www.artistixdirect.com/brother.html.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo
xx

Product List 
 

2 comments :

  1. you have blown my mind that it is that easy. Thank you so much for the demonstration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete