Saturday 24 August 2019

It takes a Great Guy - A Good Man

With Father's Day just around the corner, I thought I would make another card with the stamp set called A Good Guy. All week I have been sharing cards with this set, because I know how hard man's cards can be, but this stamp set has really inspired me, which is so not the norm, I thought I would run with it.
This card is another quick and simple, where yet again the Blends are the stand out feature. I often get asked how tricky are they to use and I think with this stamp set in particular, they really are easy. In fact, to prove how easy they are I have done a video tutorial for this card, so you can see for yourself, in real time, how easy they are to use.

Oh and as always, here are the card measurements for this particular card:

Base: 11 1/2" x 4"
Basic Gray: 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Basic Gray: 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"
Old Olive: 1 1/2" x 5 3/8"
Black banner: 3/4" x 3 5/8"
Pumpkin pie 1/8" x 3 5/8"

And here's the video tutorial for you all too. Enjoy x


Don't forget you can purchase anything you've seen today, over at my online store and have it shipped to you, anywhere in Australia.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment