Friday 4 October 2019

Team Recognition - Modern Heart

A new month is always so much fun for me. It's the time when I get to look through the past months numbers and charts and recognize some of my team members who have worked super hard and have hit a few milestones in their Stampin' Up! business.

I love spoiling my team, and today's card is no exception. This card was made a a few months ago, but I didn't want to share it until I knew the recipient had received it and then... well I forgot all about it.

This team mate had hit a title promotion and along with this card, I sent her a gift of Bronze (Or in my case Copper) coloured products to recognize her promotion to Bronze Elite. Think Copper embossing powder, Copper foil cardstock and Copper trim.  Fun have!


It's always surprising how cards evolve sometimes. This was actually a mistake card to start of with believe it or not and was destined for the bin. But after coming back to it again a few hours later I had an idea and saved it.

Have to say I'm really happy with the end result. Plus I have loved the Modern Heart stamp set, which was designed by  Million Dollar Achiever Steffi Helmschrott, since I first saw it in the catalogue and it's been paitently waiting for me to have a play with it.

Are you wondering how I made the background? Well wonder no more. It's a technique that I call Watercolour Smooshing and it's so simple. You added a few drops of ink to a piece of clear window sheet. Add some water  and then place it, ink/water down onto your watercolour paper and smoosh all the ink around. Voila!

Well, I hope you've enjoyed today's card. Please come back and visit my little piece of craft heaven again and don't forget, all the products I've used today can be purchased from my online store.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment