Thursday 7 November 2019

Polar Bears in the Snow - Still Scenes

Christmas is only a few weeks away and the weather here is finally starting to warm up. But being a Brit, I do still miss the cold, dark nights and so to make me feel more Christmassy, I like to make cold, wintry Christmas cards and this card just gives me all the feels.

I have always loved the bears from the Snow Globe die set and so I wanted to make them the star of the show for this card.


Glittery white bears on a wintry blended snow scene. What more could you ask for. Well actually, I blended the ink on shimmery white cardstock and so it's actually very glittery in real life. I really and true lovely this simple card and the colours in the background are just stunning together.

This actually inspired another card, but you'll have to come back another day to see that one!

Thank you for stopping by and if you would like to purchase any of the items you've seen today, head to my STORE or click on the product images below.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment