Friday 8 November 2019

Rainbow Christmas Wreath - Greatest Part of Christmas

Isn't the Internet a wonderful place for inspiration. I love to follow other Stampin' Up! Demo's but I also follow a few other craft companies and their designers too. I saw a card on another craft companies website, where the designer had created a rainbow coloured wreath using a sprig die. I knew straight away I had to have a play with our very own sprig punch, to see if I could create something similar and I love the outcome.

I created a card very similar last year, with this fun little versatile punch and you can see that one HERE.


The hardest part of this card was choosing which colours to use. We have 100 colours to choose from and that's not including my stash of retired colours. I honestly took about 40 minutes making my mind up #FirstWorldProblems lol.

I just love the end result and I think it's such a fun Christmas card. Traditional yet modern all at the same time!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

  Product List 
 
Card Stock A4 Crisp Cantaloupe
Card Stock A4 Crisp Cantaloupe
[131303]
Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
[139672]

No comments :

Post a Comment