Sunday 1 December 2019

25 Days to Christmas - Christmas Countdown

Happy first day of Christmas everyone!!

Today is the first day of the silly season, though with the amount of Christmas classes I've ran over the last few months, I'm almost all Christmased out lol.

Today I thought I'd share a photo from a class I held last week, using one of Stampin' Up! amazing kits. This one is called the Christmas Countdown kit and it's a stunning Advent Calendar. Perfect to add your own little gifts or treats for yourself or those beautiful little people in your life.


One of the ladies in my class actually gave me her calendar after classes, to give to one of my children so that they had one each. Wasn't that just the sweetest thought ever xxx

I plan to actually decorate the back of each box, and turn it into a birthday count down calendar so we get twice the use out of it!!

Why not take a peek at some of the other Beautiful Kits that we have on offer in this awesome Holiday Catalogue. There really is something for everyone.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment