Monday 2 December 2019

Christmas Shaker Card - Still Scenes

How much fun are these Snow globe dies and stamps! I've honestly loved using them and making lots of fun shaker cards. And today's card is no exception.

I used the background of my Polar bear card (which you can find here) and then added the little tree die cuts and stamped the cottage image and added that too.



The coordinating snowflake sequins are perfect for the shaker element. And don't worry if it looks like they have stuck to your dome, give it a couple of days and they will be free falling again, I promise.

The die for the snow globe base is so intricate and pretty and looks amazing cut out in silver glimmer. I'm pretty sure the little girls who is going to receive this card will love it. It's very Frozen!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment