Friday 6 December 2019

Christmas Church - Snow Globe Scenes

Christmas time is well and truly in the air. Our tree is up, the decorations are out and on display and the kids have started eating there way through the advent Calendars that I made from the Countdown to Christmas kit (blog post here)

Today I'm sharing a cute card that I made using the Snow globe dies once again. I've paired up the two little buildings to create this quaint little church. Adding a little piece of copper foil behind the windows, gives it the illusion of light.



I love a clean and simple card and this one is as clean and as simple as it gets. Just a tiny strip of red glimmer to finish it all off.

Some times we don't always need the stamp and die bundle, and it's really perfectly OK to purchase the dies on their own. After all, you can always grab the stamps at a later date if your decided you do want them after all.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment