Monday 6 January 2020

January Cards to Go Tutorial - RFS Fundraiser

Wow, the news lately has just been awful. A few months ago, we were living the scary uncertainty of having to watch the news and wait to see if we would need to evacuate because of a large bush fire burning nearby.

We got calls to pick up the children from school because is wasn't safe and the roads in and out of town were closed. Thankfully, because of the amazing hero firefighters and their fantastic volunteers, my family and our home were kept safe.

I felt I have wanted to do something to say Thank you. To give a little back to these brave human beings and so I have a fundraising Craft morning planned for Saturday 29th Feb, which I'm really looking forward to. But I wanted to do more and I have decided that I would donate all the proceeds from this months Cards to Go Tutorial bundle.

This months tutorial bundle is a PDF file with, full step by step instructions to create 3x gorgeous cards. I have included colour photo's, top tips and a product list of everything you need to make the cards.

The tutorial will cost $10.00, with all the money being donated to the Rural Fire Service, or otherwise known as the RFS.



I really hope you enjoy the cards and don't forget to share them with me when you have made them up and more importantly, thank you so much for helping me to raise money for such an important cause.

Stay safe everyone xx
Chlo


Product List

2 comments :

  1. Awesome Thank you Chloe, looking forward to your cards in my inbox. Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support Shaz. If you have any problems just give me a shout xx

      Delete