Tuesday 28 January 2020

Thanks for the Laughs - Tutorial Bundle

Some of you may think this cute little card looks familiar. Well if you purchased my fundraising Tutorial Bundle (with the funds being donated to our local Rural Fire Service), this month you will have seen this design as one of the three cards.


It's such a fun design and as I mentioned in my tutorial, you can make this and the other two cards all with one piece of 6x6 designer series paper. Pretty awesome hey!

This time around, for this card I just changed the pattern paper for a different piece from the Best Dressed pack and picked a colour from that to use as my base. I just love Petal Pink so any chance to use that is a win for me.

The three little flowers come from the Tropical die set and I cut them out from Purple posy cardstock. A little hint of glimmer and voila. Such a soft and pretty card.

So if you would like to check out what the other two cards from this set look like, you can purchase all three card tutorials (and don't forget the money from the bundle goes to a good cause too). just head on over to my Tutorial Page and follow the link.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment