Wednesday 29 January 2020

January Customer Thank Yous - Special Delivery

I have such a fun card to share with you all today. This is actually the cards that are going out to customers who order from me this month. So you might even have one coming your way!

I used a stamp set from the annual catalogue called You Always Deliver and I just thought it was really such a fun set of stamps. I think it could be pretty versatile too and would be great for male birthday cards too.

I coloured the little stack of parcels with my Blends and then decided to pair that with the new Golden Honey Designer Series Paper, which is actually a freebie from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. Very neat hey!

So much to love in the new Mini catalogue which is great as there is also so much I want from the Sale-a-bration one too. Win win I would say!!

So if you would like this cute little card turning up in your mail box this month, make sure you had over to my store and shop for all your craft supplies.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo
Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment