Friday 17 April 2020

Simply Layouts - Free as a Bird

So a couple of days ago, I posted some sweet cards that I had made with the Bird Ballad pattern paper (you can see them HERE) and I mentioned not to throw away the white diecut circles, because they can be used on different cards. Well here are a few of those cards that I made with those circles.




The card is almost exactly the same layout and design as the other cards, except this time, I've used the single bird design from the Bird Ballad designer series paper and I've also stamped and coloured a few flowers, which are actual from the Paper Pumpkin 'So Shelli' kit. The images in that stamp set are an exact match to the images used in the pattern paper. Isn't that cool!

I love when a card design can do double duties and these cards came together so super quickly. All I really needed to do was add some sequin bling and we have some super pretty cards.

Our retirement list will be available from 23rd of April (make sure to pop that date in your diary) and I'm pretty sure this gorgeous range of paper will be on it, along with lots of other favourite items including all the 2018/20 incolour products. So rather then wait, make sure you stock up on your favorites now and head over to my STORE.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

 Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment