Saturday 11 April 2020

Social Stamping Blog Hop - Rainbows

http://mypapercraftjourney.com/2020/04/11/social-stamping-blog-host-rainbows/

Hi guys, happy Saturday to you all. Today I've taken part in a blog hop that my gorgeous crafty friend Kelly Kent has set up. The amazing Kelly thought that in our current crisis, the world could do with more happiness and sunshine and so Kelly set up the Social Stamping blog hop. It's such a fun way to connect with other crafters and to keep us all stamping together.

This weeks theme is Rainbows, which of course is simply the best theme. After all, what could be more beautiful then a rainbow.

My card is actually a CASE of one that I saw Emma Goddard (The Coastal Crafter) create last week. Emma created her butterflies in a slightly different way then I did, but her card was so perfect, how can you improve on perfection. Make sure you check out Emma's card HERE.


I really do think this might be one of my favourite rainbows cards I've created. I just love the little butterfly stamp from the Positive Thoughts set and the black just pops against the water colour rainbow wash.

I actually made two backgrounds. The first was what I stamped my butterflies on and then cut them out
. The second is the background I used as my card front. I tried to keep the two backgrounds similar so that I could line the butterflies up against their coordinating colours.

 https://mypapertrailblog.wordpress.com/2020/04/11/social-stamping-rainbows-from-mandySo where to go from here. Well you can click on the NEXT graphic and it will take you over to the next crafter on the hop, or if you would like to start from the beginning  and see who else it taking part, then click HERE and it will take you over to Kelly's amazing creation and the master list.

Thank you for stopping by and I really do hop you have a wonderful and crafty weekend.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  

Product List 
 

9 comments :

  1. This is enough to brighten anyone’s day Chlo just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Chloe! It looks pretty perfect to me! I bet anyone would love to receive such a colourful and happy card like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Chloe - I love the Watercolour background effect you have created. Chantellx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love this idea. What could be more uplifting than rainbow colours and butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh your watercolour wash is stunning! Love your card. And you've inspired me to start using some butterflies again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Great job lining up the colours of the butterflies to you background piece

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Emma's work, but this is next level Chlo - totally amazing use of the rainbow! Love! Thanks for joining in with #socialstamping Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Butterflies and rainbows certainly go well together. I love your card, so pretty and there is something special about white embossed sentiments then fussy cut out! I love it. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Chlo, I've yet to try this technique but have my gloves ready!

    ReplyDelete