Thursday 14 May 2020

Buy the Shoes - Dressed to Impress

Another gorgeous card for you all today, using the Best Dressed suite. This time I've used the "other" side of the Best Dressed designer series paper and I'm showing off the gorgeous floral design paper.

I just love all the shoes that are in the Best Dressed paper and I couldn't help but fussy cut out a pair of the beautiful high heals to add to this card front.

The sentiments from the Dressed to Impress stamp set are fantastic and these would make awesome cards for teenage, girlie girls. Or in my cause, I think my Mum would love this card, so I've popped it in the post to her today!

This was another card that my girls who attended my online classes got to make and they all absolutely loved this one too. It's such a great all rounder.

If you live in Australia and would be interested in "coming along" to one of my online classes. Just click HERE and you'll find all the information on them.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment