Wednesday 13 May 2020

Hello Fabulous - Dressed to Impress

Today I'm sharing a card I created for my class girls. My classes are currently all online and so are available to anyone who has an Australian postal address. For more details just click on the Online Class link above.

This card showcases the best dressed bundle and I've coordinated it with the Parisian Blossom designer series paper.
Gosh I love everything about this card. The fact that it has very little stamping. Well actually only the sentiment has been stamped. Everything else is just our amazing designer series paper.

Those perfume bottles are actually fussy cut from the paper in the Best Dressed suite and the background paper is from the Parisian Blossom suite. That paper is gorgeous in real life. It's hard to see in the photo, but the script on the paper is actually champagne foil and just catches the sunlight beautifully.

This card really is so simple yet striking and you always know you have a great card, when you don't need to add any bling!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo x

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment