Saturday 9 May 2020

Rainbows and Love - Die Cut Fun

Happy Saturday guys. I hope you are enjoying this lovely weekend so far. I've been in the vegetable patch this morning and then spent a few hours cutting the grass and pruning the Mandarin tree. I love autumn days spent pottering in the garden.

Anyway today I wanted to share a card that was an inspired CASE that I saw while cruising through Instagram late last night.

The card I saw wasn't using any Stampin' Up! products, but I knew I could totally create the card with what I have in my craft room. I couldn't decided between using circles or squares so I did both!!



This card was just so much fun and so super easy too. It looks fancy but all I've done is nest different size circles or squares on top of each other, chopped them in half and then flipped out the colours. Easy peasy but very stunning.

These cards are very quick to make and are perfect for birthday cards for kids and teenagers. I know, I'll be making a few more to put into my card stash that's for sure!

I have used some of our retired word dies (I never let those go) but these cards would work with any of our chunky dies. Hint, Hint: there might be a new set of word dies coming up in the new annual catty and I for one can't wait to add those to my  collection!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow!!
Happy Crafting,
Chlo
xx  

Product List 
 

2 comments :

  1. You should credit the person who inspired your idea, by naming the original creator and linking to the post that you saw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete