Friday 8 May 2020

Cuppa and Cards: Hello - Bloom and Grow

I'm so excited to be able to share my first Cuppa and Card, card with you all. This month, every card will show case the gorgeous Bloom and Grow stamp set.

My first card was totally inspired by a card that I saw my beautiful Friend Louise Sharp create almost a year ago. You can see Lou's beautiful card HERE.

 I wanted the gorgeous flower stamp to be the hero of this card and kept the colouring pretty basic.

I'm still, after 3 years, in love with my Stampin' Blends. I literally use them every day and they were the best investment ever. If you haven't taken the leap into alcohol markers just yet, then these are the pens for you. They are so easy to use and the fact they coordinate with our cardstock is such a bonus.

If you would like to join my Cuppa's and Cards class, hop on over to page which you can find HERE. All the details on how to join us, can be found there.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo
xx


cbdksjbcls
cdbsjkcb


bcskjbkjd

No comments :

Post a Comment