Tuesday 5 May 2020

Double Wonder - Parisian Blossom

I really couldn't help buy have yet another play with the Double Wonder sheet. If you haven't seen my previous post on this fantastic technique (which you can find HERE) you really must take a look.

So last time I used the From my Heart designer series paper and this time I went with the gorgeous Parisian Blossom paper.


I again teamed all this gorgeous paper with the Share the Sunshine digital stamp set that Stampin' Up have recently released.

Because the original design of the Double Wonder was created with American A4 in mind, I have changed up the measurements to suit our A4. I have updated the template tutorial for you, which you can download from HERE.

I really do love how these cards came out and think the Double Wonder layouts are fantastic. I can't wait to get some new papers from the 2020 Annual catalogue so I can use them with this fun technique.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment