Monday 25 May 2020

Cuppa and Cards - June: Under My Umbrella

I'm excited to share a sneak of my next Cuppa and Card class for June. We will be showcasing the awesome new Under My Umbrella stamp.
Originally I was planning on using the 6x6 stacks as part of the class kits, but due to them having been on the retirement list, they have since sold out!
So I've decided that we will hold off starting this class until 11th June. This allows you to place your Cuppa and Card class product purchases on 3rd June, when the new catalogue goes live.
The items that you will need to purchase to participate in the class are:

  • Under My Umbrella Stamp Set: 151518 $28.00
  • Brights 6x6 Designer Series Stack: 152487 $20.00
  • Optional Extra: I would highly recommended adding the coordinating punch to your order. It will save you a lot of fussy cutting: 151293 $31.00

Card kits will be sent out as soon as your order has been placed. Classes will be each Thursday at 1pm via Zoom, which will be recorded and shared on my Facebook page and Youtube on the same day.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment