Friday 22 May 2020

Would you like a copy? - 2020/21 Annual Catalogue

Did you know there is only 12 more days until we can order from the **Brand New** 2020/21 Annual Catalogue?!?! My needs list is growing every time I look through it and I really can't wait to get my hands on it all. The card kits this year are gorgeous and the whale suite is just yelling my name. So much amazing product, I don't really know where to begin!

Have you seen the new Annual Catalogue yet? Do you have your hands on the gorgeous hard copy? If the answer is no and you would like one, then I'll be thrilled to get one sent out to you. As long as you don't already have a demo and your postal address is here in Australia, then just fill out the form which you can find HERE and I'll happily pop one of these gorgeous books into the mail for you!

I will also include one of my cute cards which showcases the fabulous Forever Greenery designer series paper, an incolor bookmark, so you are able to see the new colours up close and personal and of course a wish list, to write down all your must have items!

 I'm really looking forward to the new Catalogue and I can't wait to share it with you all!!

happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment