Monday 22 June 2020

Hello Sunshine - Simply Citrus

I am so excited about today's card. As soon as I saw the Simply Citrus card kit in the 2020/21 Annual catalogue I knew I had to get it. I was so bummed it wasn't on the preorder list, but come 3rd  June this kit was first on my list.

Now I do love the actual kit itself (and I'll be sharing those later in the week, plus a few alternatives, so make sure to check back in) but it was the stamps that had me swooning.


Doesn't this card just scream summer time! I had so much fun creating that background. I stamped the images in white embossing powder and heat embossed them. Then, using my brushes I blended Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody over the top.

All those cute little fruit images I coloured with a combination of our awesome Stampin' Blends. I honestly had so much fun and have another 4 cards to share with you using this stamp set.

So the next time you purchase one of our awesome card kits, think about how you can use your stamps on other projects!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List

Pineapple Punch Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
Pineapple Punch Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
[147280]

No comments :

Post a Comment