Tuesday 23 June 2020

Cuppa and Card June - Under My Umbrella: Card One

Where has the month gone already?!? I can't believe we are already 3 weeks into our Card and Cuppa series and I haven't  had chance to share the first two cards yet.

Today's card was CASED from the amazingly talented Michelle Last. I have been following Michelle for years and I actually got to meet her in Orlando, when my lovely friend Teneale Williams introduced us. She's really is as gorgeous inside and out.

You can see Michelle's card HERE and you'll see that I really didn't change much at all. How can you improve on perfection. I just changed up my colours and of course added bling!


I'm not sure what I love most about this card. The simple touch of adding the embossed brick wall folder to the right hand side or the chance to use my Stampin' Blends to colour in those beautiful flowers. I used my favourite combo of Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Pool Party and Old Olive.

Because this is my monthly online class, I have also recorded a tutorial for you all, so you guys can make this amazing card too:


So I hope you enjoy the tutorial and don't forget if you share your card to tag me so I can see it too!! Check back in tomorrow for last weeks card and then hopefully Thursday I will actually be up to date and can share this weeks Cuppa and Card card.. Phew!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


No comments :

Post a Comment